Automatic vacuum dry and purge.
Programs to 121 °C and 134 °C (1 and 2 bar).
- "Class B" autoclaves are used within the field of general medicine, dentistry, veterinary, tattoo parlours and sterilization applications in general, to sterilize any material that could have been in contact with body fluids including blood.
- The general capabilities of the instrument are regulated by EN 13060 that guarantees the differing sterilization applications.
- The normal processes include: Solids with and without wrapping, porous material with and without wrapping and utensils that have cavities and holes (e.g. dentistry materials.)
- To guarantee sterilization of these materials the “AUTESTER ST DRY PV” Class B, autoclaves, have an efficient staged vacuum, that performs a complete extraction of air that allows penetration of the steam vapour.
- The same vacuum system is used to obtain the dry phase, which is required for perfect storage of sterilized materials.
- The “AUTOCLAVES ST DRY PV” Class B includes verification and validation programs.
- EN 13060: small general purpose steam sterilizers.
- EN 61010-1: equipment safe for laboratory use.
- EN 61010-2-040: safety for sterilizer equipment for laboratory use.
- EN 61326: electromagnetic compatibility for equipment used in the laboratory.
- Digital electronic control.
- Stainless steel internal chamber.
- Staged vacuum purge.
- Dry by vacuum Incorporated steam generator.
- Water reservoir to supply the chamber.
- High vapour penetration of porous material.
- Used in digestive studies, ophthalmology, operating theatres etc.
- Automatic or manual filling of the water tank.
- Printer interface.
- USB adapter for parameters memorization (optional).
- Mechanism door lock, prevents the door being opened accidentally.
- Safety valve. Prevents over pressure over the maximum working limit.
- Safety thermostat. Disconnect power to the heaters if over temperature or low water in the reservoir are produced.
- Thermally insulated lid.
- Dirty water tank full alarm.
- LCD screen.
- Push button increase parameters.
- Push button decrease parameters.
- Push button menu.
- Push button Start-Stop.
Ø / depth - 24,5 / 36 cm, trays dimensions: 2 x 20,5 x 28 cm,