With inner stirring, digital control and display of temperature and time.
Adjustable temperature range from ambient +5ºC up to +80ºC. Stability ±0.1°C. Set temperature accuracy ±1°C, working temperature precision 0.1°C.
- Double skinned tank, inner case made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- External case of AIS I 304 steel.
- Submerged heating elements in I NCO LOY special alloy.
- It comes complete with drain tap.
- DIN 12877 standard.
- The unit will cut out if there is insufficient liquid or if the bath temperature exceeds the set temperature.
- A manual reset adjustable temperature safety thermostat is placed at the back of the unit.
- These baths have an aspiration and outflow internal circulation pump which allow a constant flow stirring.
- Flow: 8 litres per minute.
- Illuminated mains switch.
- Temperature mode indicator.
- Time mode indicator.
- Temperature and time indicator.
- Start time indicator.
- Waiting / delay time indicator.
- Temperature set button.
- Time set button.
- Increase, push button.
- Decrease, push button.
- Stop and start time.
- Read Temperature.
- Set start up time: from 1 min. to 9 hours 59 min, or up to 99.9 hours once the set temperature has been reached.
- Set waiting / delay time: from 1 to 24 hours.
- Safety thermostat indicator lamp.
MODEL WITH MAKROLON® FOLDING LID:
- Due to its transparency, you can visualize the bath’s inside.
- It improves temperature stability, and restricts evaporation and pollution.
Model 6032012: Lid Makrolon® - NO, maximum temperature - 80°C, capacity: 20 liters.
Model 6032013: Lid Makrolon® - YES, maximum temperature - 80°C, capacity: 20 liters.