For microtiter plates.
With electronic control and digital display of temperature, shaking speed and time.
For temperature from ambient +5ºC to 60ºC. Stability ± 0,5ºC. Block homogeneity ±0,5ºC.
- For clinical analysis, immunology and nutritious quality control use.
- External ABS case with a platform for heating and shaking 2-4 96-well Microtiter plates.
- Upper lid with aluminium plate coated inside, and simultaneous heating system to the main platform.
- Digital display of current and set point temperature, time and shaking speed parameters.
- Acoustic and luminous indications at the end of the cycle and due to malfunction in temperature or time programmed.
- A built-in motor generates a uniform movement depending on the speed programmed, protected to over temperature with auto switch off and switch on activation.
- Temperature calibration to meet the user’s needs.
- Protection device for over temperature that provides safety and reliability.
- LCD display indicating temperature, speed in r.p.m. and time.
- Push button SET to program temperature, speed in r.p.m. and time.
- Push button increase value.
- Push button decrease value.
- Push button START / STOP for starting and stopping the shaking system.
- Push button OFF for any function.
- Temperature: Ambient +5ºC to 60ºC.
- Heating time: ≤23 min (to 60ºC).
- Shaking range: 100-1200rpm.
- Orbital rotation: 2mm.
- Timer: From 1 min. to 99h. 59 min.