Adjustable temperatures from ambient +5°C to 200°C. With external refrigeration from -20°C to 200°C.
Stability: to 100°C ±0.05, stability to 200°C ±0.1.
Pump pressure / flowrate water : 150 mbar / 12 l/min.
- Standard DIN 12876.
- Safety over temperature .
- Thermostat with adjustable manual reset.
- Low liquid level sensor protection.
- Temperature probe Pt 100.
- Heating element made of stainless steel INCOLOY resistant to high temperatures and corrosive environments.
- Circulation Pump for internal or external temperature control for: (Polarimeters, refractometers and viscometers, etc).
- Cooling coil to maintain ambient temperatures using tap water.
- External temperature control connection using a Pt 100 probe.
- External metal case coated in a corrosive resistant epoxy.
- All parts in contact with liquid are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
PARTS THAT ARE IN CONTACT WITH LIQUID:
- Safety over temperature thermostat.
- Liquid level float.
- Cooling coil.
- Heating element made of stainless steel INCOLOY that can withstand high temperatures and is corrosion resistant.
- Refrigeration coil connections.
- Pt 100 temperature probe.
- Circulation pump.
- Pump outlet for external circulation.
- Circulating pump outlet.
Specific functions of models with touch screen:
- Acoustic and visual alarm.
- Clock and calendar.
- Single or cyclic On / Off programming.
- Up to 10 work programs.
- Up to 6 segments per program.
- Stability time in each segment (from 1 min to 99h ).
- Power control program (between 10% and 100%).
- Alarms and events storage.
- Probe error detection.
- Self Diagnostics.
- Network failure detection and saving.
- Over temperature and low temperature alarms and memorization (date, start time, end time and temperature).
- Safety thermostat (TS) by software.
- Mechanic safety thermostat (TS ).
- USB and RS -232 output.
- PC software.
- User manual on screen .
- Configurable parameters: Date / time, temperature correction , data collection interval, language (English, Spanish and French) , °C / °F selection , over temperature and low temperature limit.
- Temperature control auto-tuning.
- Circulation pump speed control.
- 10 points automatic calibration.
- Maximum working volume to maintain maximum temperature: 8 litres.
- AISI 304 stainless steel top and lid with an inner tank of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Complete with a pump for internal and external liquid circulation with inlet and outlet connectors.
- A cooling coil to maintain ambient temperatures using tap water is also provided.
- A RS-232 interface for print out or computer control comes as standard.
- A drain tap is also fitted.