Microprocessor control and digital display of temperature and time.
Adjustable temperature from ambient +5°C to 80°C.
Stability: ±0.1°C up to 37 °C. Homogeneity: ±0.5°C up to 37°C.
Set error ±2% of the working temperature, resolution 0.1°C.
Internal tempered glass door.
- Standard EN.61010 over temperature cut out fitted.
- Standard DIN 12880.
- Adjustable safety thermostat fitted.
- Microprocessor control and 4.3 inches TFT touch screen
- Large surface area heating elements.
- Inner chamber made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Double door, interior door of tempered glass that allows
the user to see the contents of the chamber without
opening the door.
- Adjustable air vent.
- Epoxy covered external case.
- For Part No. 2000238, 2 shelves and 4 shelf guides.
- For Part No. 2000239 and 2000240, 2 shelves.
- Main switch.
- TFT touch screen:
Visual audible alarm.
Single or cyclic On / Off programming.
Up to 10 work programs.
Up to 6 segments per program.
Stability time in each segment (from 1 min to 99h ) .
Alarms and events storage.
Probe error detection.
Ramps between segments.
Door open alarm.
Network failure detection and saving.
Over temperature and low temperature alarms and
memorization (date, start time, end time and temperature).
Safety thermostat (TS) by software.
Mechanic safety thermostat (TS ).
USB and RS -232 output.
User manual on screen.
Temperature control auto-tuning.
Configurable parameters: Date / time, temperature
correction , data collection interval, language
(English, Spanish and French) , °C / °F selection ,
over temperature and low temperature limit.
- RS-232 output.
- USB output.
- Security thermostat.
- Ethernet output para for LAN connection.
Model 2000238: capacity - 288 liters, number of shelves guides - 8.
Model 2000239: capacity - 400 liters, number of shelves guides - 10.
Model 2000240: capacity - 720 liters, number of shelves guides - 12.