- Made from a centrifugal pump that pulses water at a high velocity through suction aspirators, creating a pump rate of 10 litres/min from each pump connection.
- The vacuum achieved, 5 to 40mbar is dependent on the water temperature in the reservoir.
- Aspirated gasses from both inputs mix in the 10 litre reservoir.
- Although the interior of the pump is made from stainless steel and polypropylene it is a requirement to change the water in the pump to limit any attack of any chemicals or vapours absorbed in the water.
- For better protection of equipment it is recommended to connect a “Scrubber” to wash and neutralise any corrosive gasses.
- The pump includes an exit valve that allows the water to be circulated externally.
- This can be used to empty and change the water in the reservoir to form an external re-circulation of water.
- Reduced water consumption.
- 2 independent connections, aspiration pump vacuum rate 10 litres/min.
- Vacuum limit: 5 and 40 mbar (dependent on water temperature).
- Capacity: 10 litres.
- Low noise level (<65dBA).
- Valve connections for entrance and exit of vacuum and external water recirculation.
- 2 vacuum connections.
- 2 analogue vacuum gauges.
- Illuminated mains switch.
Vacuum limit between 5 and 40 mbar, pump rate 10 litre/minute.