With electronic control and digital display of temperature, shaking speed and time.
For adjustable temperature from ambient +5ºC. up to100ºC. Stability ±0,5ºC. Block homogeneity ±0,5ºC.
- Wide applications of TR100-G for DNA analysis, lipids and other cellular components extraction, DNA libraries creation, DNA amplification, electrophoresis pre-denaturalization, serum solidification, etc.
- External ABS case with multi adapter device for different blocks depending on the analysis to be made.
- Digital display of current and set point temperature, time and shaking speed parameters.
- Acoustic and luminous notification at the end of the cycle and due to malfunction in temperature or time programmed.
- A built-in motor generates a uniform movement depending on the speed programmed, protected to over temperature with auto switch off and switch on activation.
- Temperature calibration to meet the user’s needs.
- The thermostat includes a heater platform to adapt multiple blocks, depending on the analysis to be made.
- Protection device for over temperature that provides safety and reliability.
- LCD display indicating temperature, speed in r.p.m. and time.
- Push button SET to program temperature, speed in r.p.m. and time.
- Push button increase value.
- Push button decrease value.
- Push button START / STOP for starting and stopping the shaking system.
- Push button OFF for any function.
- Temperature: Ambient +5ºC to 100ºC.
- Heating time: ≤23 min (to 100ºC).
- Shaking range: 200-1500rpm.
- Orbital rotation: 2mm.
- Timer: From 1 min. to 99h. 59 min.