With angle rotor for 7-15 ml tubes and 75 x 13 mm VAC (with adapters).
Free maintenance induction drive motor.
- UNE-EN 61010.2.020.
- Electromagnetic lid lock, prevents the opening of the centrifuge if the rotors is in motion.
- Prevents the starting of the motor if the lid is open.
- Rotor and buckets are identified by laser signal.
- Electronic control with digital display of speed and time, with acceleration and brake ramp.
- Timer controllable from 1’ to 60’ or continuous operation.
- Rubber suspended motor that guarantees a smooth operation.
- Digital speed display.
- Pulse button, that drives the motor while pressed.
- Automatic stop if out of balance, with indicator light.
- Suction base supports that adhere to the work bench surface.
- Quiet operation, insulated interior that absorbs noise and vibrations.
- In the case of mains failure, manual open override aperture.
- Noise level 50-60dBA.
- Rotors and buckets with laser identification.
- Speed display.
- Push button increase speed.
- Push button reduce speed.
- Run Time display.
- Push button increase run time.
- Push Button decrease run time.
- Push button pulse start ( RUN/STOP).
- Push button start.
- Push button stop.
- Push button open lid.