With angle rotor for 6 x 15 ml tubes and additional adapters for 15 ml falcon tubes.
Digital electronic control of speed and time.
Adjustable speed up to 4000 r.p.m. (1790 R.c.f.)
- Safety according to EN. 61010.2.020.
- Safety micro-switch that disconnects the power to the motor when lid is opened.
- Protective fuse located at the back of the instrument
- General laboratory use and teaching.
- External case made from coated ABS plastic.
- Rubber suspended motor, reduces any motor vibrations.
- Fixed angle 6 place rotor with identification code.
- Transparent polycarbonate lid that allows the user to see inside the centrifuge.
- Speed selection from 1000 to 4000 r.p.m. in 500 r.p.m. steps.
- Time selection from 1’ to 60’ in steps of 1’.
- Digital display of speed and time.
- Push button Start-Stop.
- Push button selector for speed and time.
- Push button increase value.
- Push button decrease value.
Supplied complete with 6 x 15 ml tubes with adapters and 6 adapters for 15 ml Falcon tubes.