With immersion thermostat digiterm-TFT-200.
Cuvettes set of 20 and 27 liters.
From ambient +5°C to 200°C. Stability ±0.1°C. Set error ±2°C. Resolution 0.1°C.
Pump pressure - 150 mbar, pump rate - 12 l/min.
- Confroms to the DIN 12876 standard.
- Adjustable over temperature safety cut off with adjustable manual reset.
- Low liquid level cut off.
- Electrical fault alarm.
- Temperature sensor probe Pt 100.
- Heating element made of stainless steel INCOLOY, resistant to high temperatures and corrosive environments.
- Circulation pump with flow rate, suitable for external temperature control for: (Polarimeters, refractometers, viscometers, etc).
- Cooling coil to maintain ambient temperatures, using tap water.
- External temperature control connection using a Pt 100 probe.
- External metal case with a corrosion resistant epoxy coating.
- All parts in contact with liquid are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Handles at the side and drain tap.